Skip to content
- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Discover and Visa.
- Attachments are not allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- There is not a court fee.
- Exhibits cannot be uploaded individually as lead documents.
- Exhibit attachments to pleadings filed shall be separated by a single page with title identifying the sequence of the exhibit.
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are not required. Only required if filing Pro Se.
- All parties should be listed in an original petition.
- You cannot request copies under additional court services to be attached to the citation.
- Documents that do not need to be file stamped (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Exhibits should be filed as attachment.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.