- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Court is not integrated
- Multiple lead documents are allowed
- Provide email address for notices for copies, orders, etc.
- Case Information Sheet needs to be an attachment.
- Original Petitions should list all parties.
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are required.
- Proposed orders should be filed as lead document(s).
- Motions should be filed as lead document(s).
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment.
Due to the Case
Management System (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When making a subsequent filing into an existing case, all case information
will have to be manually typed out by the filer.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
information will need to be entered before proceeding with eFiling into the
case. Ensure that the information you enter is exactly the same as what you
see on court documents.
Updated: 14th December 2016