Cass County Circuit, Superior Courts 1 and 2
- Subsequent filing are mandatory
- Court is not integrated- Case data will not be provided for some existing cases.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Case Information Sheet can be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment
- Original Petitions require all parties to be listed
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and defendant(s) are required
- Proposed orders should be filed as lead document(s)
- Motions should be filed as lead document(s)
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment.
- Documents that do not need a file stamp should not have a cover letter as a lead document.
Due to the Case
Management System (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When making a subsequent filing into an existing case, all case information
will have to be manually typed out by the filer.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
information will need to be entered before proceeding with eFiling into the
case. Ensure that the information you enter is exactly the same as what you
see on court documents.