Skip to content
- Court is integrated.
- Legacy cases are available for eFiling.
- There is not $2.00 court fee.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Kern county no longer require Facsimile Transmission Page
- Attachments are not allowed
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Exhibits should be bookmarked
- Addresses of Plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are not required, unless filing small claims.
- Original Petitions require all parties to be listed and to be entered in all capitals.
Kern is not accepting the following documents through
eFileCA (subject to change):
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document
- Motions should be filed as a lead document
- Items not needing a file stamp should not have a cover letter as a lead document.
- For small claims, create and upload a cover declaration (MC-20) as the lead document to request service of citation, etc.
Updated 14th December 2016
- Elder Abuse
- Writs and
Abstracts (Currently being accepted with Bakersfield civil cases)
Petitions Initiating A New Case
of Parental Rights
to Establish Parental Rights
of Out of State Order