Merced County - Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Court is not integrated - Case data will not be provided for existing cases.
- Attachments are not allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Original Petitions - all parties should be listed
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendants are not required, in most cases.
- Copies of citations cannot be requested under additional court services.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead documents.
- Documents not needing a file stamp should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
All information will need to be entered before proceeding with eFiling into the case. Ensure that the information you enter is exactly the same as what you see on court documents.